** TODAY YOU MUST PUSH YOURSELF BEYOND EVERY LEVEL OF COMFORT SO THAT YOU CAN BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE ABUNDANCE THE WAY GOD INTENDED FOR YOU **
Dear Child of God,
Powerful testimonies are taking place. I want you to read this latest one, it’s just amazing what God is doing.
DAUGHTER RETURNS AFTER MISSING FOR 20 YEARS!
“Bishop I want to thank you for this powerful conference. Many years ago I was married into a political family and my husband’s relatives never liked me. When our daughter was only five months old they took her away from me. I tried searching for her, but nobody believed that I even had a child, they all thought I was crazy. Man of God I cannot explain the pain that it is to lose your child. This was over 20 years ago now that I have not seen my child. But when you spoke about the Feast of Tabernacles, I simply obeyed. I went and I ordered a bunch of food, I just decided to feast and celebrate God in my house. God wants me to happy so I will be happy. Man of God, yesterday a lady showed up on my doorstep, about 20 years old. I didn’t recognise her but the first thing she said was Hi Mummy. Finally God has brought my daughter back after 20 years, and it’s because of this Feast. I am so happy now I have been restored all what was lost. Thank you, I thank God and I thank God for you!”
GENTLEMAN DELIVERED FROM 10 YEARS OF TORMENT!
“Thank you, Man of God, for this revelation about the Feast of Tabernacles. I wanted to share that for 10 years I have experienced spiritual attack every single night. I found out about the Feast late but I began to celebrate it as soon as I heard. That night, for the first time in 10 years, I slept peacefully.
Child of God, I want you to know that God is doing something here in The Kingdom Church. As you tap into and join with us by faith, something great is going to happen for you as well. Chains are being broken, lives are being restored, promises are being fulfilled, destinies are coming to life!!
Child of God, the fifth Blessing of the Feast of Tabernacles is Divine Contentment.
The word contentment means comfort, gladness, ease, peace.
When God brought the children of Israel out of Egypt, He wanted them to learn to be content. But the first step with being content is to be content in God. That’s why He made them thirst at Meribah and hunger throughout so they could learn first to be content in Him and not in things.
God does not want you to be content because of what you have in life, but because of Him. For then He can bless us beyond measure. When he fed them with manna, he told them to keep enough only for one day. He was teaching them to rely on Him, the true source.
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. (Philippians 4:11)
Apostle Paul was very rich. But his contentment was not based on those riches. Child of God as a result of this feasting, I see you becoming so content. Yes God will fulfil all the desires of your heart. After today, you will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day that the Lord He has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalms 118:24)
You know one thing I am loving so much about this feast is that it is pushing us outside of our comfort zone. God said, Then you may spend the money on anything you desire: cattle, sheep, wine, strong drink, or anything you wish. You are to feast there in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice with your household. (Deuteronomy 14:26)
This feast requires two things: Give to God and spend on yourself.
But today I need to speak to you something that has been on my heart. I’ve received many prayer requests, but no offering. And so God said I need to push you today. You see these feasts that we are holding, there are a few requirements and one of them is that you must not appear before God empty-handed. We cannot appear before God with nothing and expect something to happen. Many Christians have gotten into a habit of asking first and then blessing God later. But it doesn’t work like this. Even the world doesn’t work like this. 99% of the time you have to buy a good or service first and then receive it later. But with God we think He will always understand.
Child of God, God will always love you, but if you want to break free from the generational curse of poverty and lack, if you want to break free from a life of never enough, then you need to push yourself to break the chain of poverty. Move beyond every fear. When you think of giving, and you think this is the best that I can give, go one step further. Push yourself beyond your comfort level. Order things a little more than you would normally. When you feel that fear like you shouldn’t buy this or you shouldn’t spend this, just go ahead and do it anyway. You are doing it to honour the Lord and He’s going to break every chain out of your life for good.
Today I feel so strong in my spirit we ned to sow a seed according to this scripture in Psalms 118 that this is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
I see after you sow this seed, some people may try to upset you, but the favour and anointing of God will overtake every powers of darkness. You will find contentment in every area of your life. No longer will you be looking for what you don’t have but rejoicing God for what you do. And from there He will begin and continue to increase you. Yes Child of God, whatever you begin to celebrate God for every day, He will increase it in your life.
As we are getting ready for the next day of the Feast of Tabernacles, here’s what I need you to do:
1) Remember first and foremost that this is a Feast. Just listen to God and celebrate. Enjoy your money, enjoy your spouse/partner, enjoy your job, enjoy your children, enjoy your home, enjoy your car, just enjoy whatever God has given you. Enjoy it before the Lord.
2) Click on the Link Below to Send me your Prayer Request with the areas of your life where you need Divine Contentment. Any area of your life where you feel you are lacking, frustrated, pressured, write it down.
3) Remember one of the requirements of this feast is that you don’t come before God empty-handed. Today I feel so strong in my spirit to give a seed according to Psalms 118 for you to rejoice and be glad in whatever God has blessed you with. The key to increase is to be thankful with what you already have. As you begin to rejoice, God will begin to increase your finances, to increase your joy, to increase your relationship, to increase your health. Give your best, as you are able, according to the blessing He has given you. Remember this is a special daily offering to rejoice in what God has blessed you with. You are sharing it with Him.
4) Below I’ve included 20 Powerful Prayer Points for you to Activate the Anointing of Divine Contentment Over Your Life. I need you to pray them before you join me Tonight!
5) Join Me Live Tonight from 6:30PM! Remember you can watch us on Youtube, Facebook or by downloading our APP (details below)
20 POWERFUL DECLARATIONS TO TAP INTO THE ANOINTING OF DIVINE CONTENTMENT OVER YOUR LIFE
1. This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.
2. I believe I receive divine contentment in my church, in the name of Jesus.
3. I believe I receive peace in my life, my home and my relationship/marriage, in the name of Jesus.
4. I believe I receive happiness in my career/business, in the name of Jesus.
5. I believe I receive pleasure in my investments, in the name of Jesus.
6. I believe I receive a healthy mind, body, soul and spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I decree and declare divine contentment with my car, my house, my body, my achievement, my husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.
8. I believe I receive pleasure in my relationship/marriage, in the name of Jesus.
9. I believe I receive the anointing of satisfaction, pleasure, gladness, fulfilment in my church, in the name of Jesus.
10. I believe I receive the anointing of satisfaction, pleasure, gladness, fulfilment over my finances, in the name of Jesus.
11. I believe I receive the anointing of satisfaction pleasure, gladness, fulfilment over my career/business, in the name of Jesus.
12. I believe I receive the anointing of satisfaction, pleasure, gladness, fulfilment over my relationship/marriage in the name of Jesus.
13. I believe I receive the anointing of satisfaction, pleasure, gladness, fulfilment over my home, in the name of Jesus.
14. I believe I receive the anointing of satisfaction, pleasure, gladness, fulfilment over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
15. I decree and declare, this is the day that the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad;
16. In my finances, I will rejoice;
17. Over my health, I will rejoice;
18. Over my children, I will rejoice;
19. In my home, I will rejoice.
20. As I celebrate the feast of tabernacles; I believe I receive the anointing of Divine contentment in my life.
CALL US 24/7 +44 207 738 3668 (UK) +1 347 708 1449 (USA) or for Whatsaap +44 7448 583480
Remember you can give with your card through the phone it’s quicker and safer; the prayer warriors can assist you to write down your prayer request. Or you can ask them to write the prayer of agreement form on your behalf; just call any of the numbers on the Prayer Agreement Form.
*** YOU CAN NOW GIVE THROUGH CASH APP ID £prophetclimate or £bishopclimate
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Jennifer Lanyero, 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my personal assistant. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
With This App You Can Connect With Me Live
This Friday @8PM UK Time on
Yours In Prophecy,